Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I write, I rant and I invite you to do the same.

So here is the space where I (and you) get to rant about something, anything that is bothering me or is so great that I have to wax eloquent!  You can leave me strange and unique words, poems and suggestions of books you think I should read because you thought they were awesome. Visit my site to check out the 'Word of the Week' and read 'Book Jabber' where I chat about books I have enjoyed.  What else would a word lover do?   

Enjoy, read and write!  

Maelynn

5 comments:

  1. YAY! tis cool ... and since I love your rants and am a willing participator at times ... I shall be happy to 'rant-on-with-rockin-Mae'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hydrophobic interactions
    electrostatic attractions
    atomic and molecular vibrations resulting from fluctuating dipoles of similar frequencies
    Brownian movement
    recruitment and trapping by biofilm polymers interacting with the bacterial glycocalyx.

    here is my poem....idk if this is where i was suppose to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to suggest a book..."The Wizard of the Crow" by Ngugi Wa Thiong'o, an exiled Kenyan author...the book is a satire for the political corruption in Africa...pretty heavy stuff, except the story is told in a fantastical way, resembling a folk tale and incorporating magical realism...very good read..the author's life is also inspirational to you striving authors out there, he was arrested for his work and wrote one of his novels on toilette paper in jail!!

    Viviann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Sounds cool. I will look for the book in Chapter One or on Amazon. I need a new read.

    Mae

    ReplyDelete